ISO 27001 Certification
To insure that our data handling and general security practices meet the highest goals, we have gone through the certification process to achieve ISO 27001 certification.
Who to Contact Concerning Your Personal Data
Peter S. Poland
Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Eight Greenway Plaza, Suite 500
Houston, Texas 77046
Personal Data We Collect and Process
It is our intent to collect as little Personal Data as possible and only as needed to perform our assignments. The quantity and scope of that information varies by the type of assignment being undertaken. Personal Data collected or received about you may include but not be limited to:
- General identification and contact information, such as your name, address, e-mail, and telephone number.
- In the course of processing job applications, we receive identification numbers issued by federal or state governments, including, but not limited to, Social Security number and driver’s license number, and sometimes we also receive this information in the course of rendering services to Rimkus’s clients.
- Any Personal Data you provide us via correspondence, including but not limited to e-mail, voicemail, and recordings of telephone calls to our staff and offices.
- For clients receiving Rimkus’s services, we receive payment information.
- Pursuant to rendering certain services to Rimkus’s clients, we may occasionally receive information about an individual’s current or former physical, mental, or medical condition, health status, injury or disability, or medications consumed.
- Rimkus’s subsidiaries.
- Rimkus’s clients regarding assignments we undertake for them and through which the Personal Data is provided for our use in rendering services.
Our Use of Personal Data
We use Personal Data for:
Services and Transactions: We use Personal Data to render services or execute transactions, such as providing information about our business to you, processing orders for services, and providing services. We also use Personal Data to comply with internal policies and procedures, and to comply with judicial and regulatory obligations.
Website Improvement: We may utilize Personal Data to enhance the ease of use and security of our websites and related services.
Marketing Communications: With your permission, we may use Personal Data to inform you of services available from Rimkus. We will provide you with opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications.
Employment Applications: Pursuant to job applications and employment inquiries, we receive Personal Data, which includes, but is not limited to, educational and employment history. Rimkus may utilize Personal Data supplied by job applicants and inquirers for purposes of employment consideration.
International Transfer of Personal Data
As an international company, we may transfer Personal Data for the purposes set out above. Rimkus may store and process Personal Data in the United States or any other country in which Rimkus or its subsidiaries maintain facilities, including countries that may lack the same data protection laws of the country from which you initially provided the Personal Data. By choosing to use our websites or choosing to do business with Rimkus, you consent to any such transfer of information.
We utilize cookies to simplify access to our online assignment feature to save the user from having to reenter contact information with each assignment. The cookie is stored on the user's personal computer and is not available to Rimkus.
Sharing of Personal Data
Rimkus may share Personal Data with the following pursuant to its rendition of business services or as required by law:
- Rimkus subsidiaries.
- Rimkus clients regarding assignments we undertake for them and through which the Personal Data is provided for our use in rendering services.