Aaron D. Probst
Senior Consultant / M.S., P.E. / Little Rock
Mr. Probst graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with an architectural emphasis, and a Master of Science in Structural Engineering from the University of Oklahoma.
Mr. Probst is a licensed Professional Engineer with extensive experience in the structural design, analysis and inspection of various building types and infrastructure projects of all types of building materials. His specific structural design and project management experience included bridge design, feasibility studies, planning, analysis, design and completion of various, complex, multi-story commercial, governmental, educational, medical, religious, municipal, athletic, single family structures, and forward operating bases (FOB) for the U.S. Army. He has experience with the design, analysis, and inspection of various building material types such as concrete, steel, wood, masonry and cold-formed steel. His field experience included construction administration with regular field inspections to ensure proper completion of structural related construction tasks; inspections of hydropower facilities, bridges, dams and levees. Mr. Probst is proficient in building code requirements across the United States and has designed structures in high seismic and high wind regions.
• Hail and wind damage assessment of residential roofing and exterior building envelopes.
• Moisture damage assessments of crawlspace and basement foundation systems.
• Flooring damage evaluations and floor structure evaluations.
• Moisture intrusion determination of residential buildings.
• Structural failure investigations.
• Structural evaluation of residential and commercial buildings due to vehicle impacts and tree impacts.
Education and Registrations
B.S. - Civil Engineering –University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
M.S. - Structural Engineering –University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
Professional Engineer (PE) - Licensed in Arkansas