Aaron J. Trenshaw
Consultant / P.E., CXLT / St. Louis
Mr. Trenshaw holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, a B.S. degree in Architectural Engineering, and an M.S. degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structures from Missouri University of Science & Technology. He is a registered professional engineer in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Tennessee.
He has over 7 years of industry experience in design, engineering, procurement, structural design and evaluation, scheduling, and cost estimating of natural gas processing, nuclear power, power transmission, and related areas of the energy/industrial sector.
Mr. Trenshaw’s areas of expertise includes structural analysis, design, and performance analysis of steel commodity structures, equipment anchorage, and power systems supports, and design and code compliance of power transmission and distribution systems. He has performed design work, prepared contract documents, developed full engineering, procurement, and construction estimates, and proposal packages.
Mr. Trenshaw has provided construction administrative services such as cost estimates, shop drawing reviews, and addendums to contract documents. He has answered requests for information from contractors, coordinated efforts between construction and engineering organizations, and performed field inspections/investigations. He has further knowledge of residential construction in multi-family residents and residential repairs.
Education and Certifications
• Civil Engineering, M.S.: Missouri University of Science & Technology
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: Missouri University of Science & Technology
• Architectural Engineering, B.S.: Missouri University of Science & Technology
• Registered Professional Engineer: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Tennessee
• Certified XL Tribometrist (CXLT)
• Agricultural Claims Association, Grain Storage and Material Handling