Adam A. Seabrook
Associate I / RRO / Ottawa, Canada
Mr. Seabrook is presently a Project Manager in our Building Sciences Department for our Ottawa Branch. Over the past 20 years, he has worked on various roofing sciences and building sciences projects, including roof condition assessments, roof leak investigation, preventative maintenance investigations, building envelope rehabilitation projects, and site investigations to obtain field data for both condition assessments and roofing/wall rehabilitation designs. Mr. Seabrook has also overseen IRC Building Sciences Group, A Rimkus Company personnel in the contract administration of several roof and building envelope rehabilitation projects. He has also analyzed and designed the replacement of existing roofing systems; detail drawing design/review (retrofit and new construction), specification preparation/review, and shop drawing reviews.
Mr. Seabrook has also overseen several paving projects during his years of service at IRC, from site investigations to obtain field data for both condition assessments and parking lot rehabilitation designs, to site reviews to ensure contract conformance during the parking lot rehabilitation.
Education and Certifications
• Architectural Technologist, Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON
• Architectural Technician, Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON
• Registered Roof Observer & Professional Member, Roof Consultants Institute (RCI)
• Crestcom Management Certification
• Working at Heights Training and WHMIS in construction, CSA of Ontario
• Advanced Roofing Techniques PAQ+S by Soprema
• Secret Level (PWGSC) & RCMP Security Clearances