Eastern Region Property Division Manager / P.E. / Charlotte
Mr. Camatcho graduated from the California Polytechnic State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural Engineering. He has over twenty-five years of structural engineering experience specializing in residential, commercial and industrial design. He is also registered as a Professional Engineer in 14 states.
Mr. Camatcho's engineering experience includes the structural design of projects including single- and multi-family family residences, manufactured and modular housing. Other projects include the design and construction administration of commercial and industrial buildings and structures. He has designed with building construction materials of timber, steel, reinforced masonry and concrete for the proper gravity and lateral resisting elements for wind and seismic loads based on the various model building codes.
- Structural and construction evaluations
- Construction document and code compliance evaluations
- Water intrusion investigations
- Construction vibration evaluations
- Roof and exterior wall evaluations
- Swimming pool evaluations
- Slip, trip and fall investigations
- Evaluation of falls from high elevations
- Site grading evaluations
- Technical reviews
- B.S. - Architectural Engineering; California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo; 1982
- Registered Professional Engineer in 14 states