Andrew R. Peterson
Fire Consultant / IAAI-CFI / San Francisco/Concord
Mr. Peterson is a Certified Fire Investigator with the International Association of Arson Investigators. Mr. Peterson has over 16 years of experience in the fire service as a firefighter, Paramedic, Rescue Technician, and Fire Investigator. Mr. Peterson is a member of the Lake County Arson Task Force and a level one Fire Investigator from the California State Fire Marshal. He has investigated residential, commercial, vehicle, and wildland fires, including fatal fires and clandestine labs. Mr. Peterson has experience with both accidental and arson fires in both structural a wildland settings.
• Determine origin and cause in residential, multi-unit residential and commercial fires and explosions.
• Determine origin and cause of wildland fires.
• Arson fire investigation including serial arsonists, and evidence collection.
• Investigation of fires and explosions caused by marijuana growing operations and hash oil production.
• Investigation of passenger and commercial vehicle fires.
Certifications and Professional Associations
International Association of Arson Investigators - Certified Fire Investigator
California State Fire Marshal - Fire Investigator 1
Lake County Arson Task Force – Member
California Conference of Arson Investigators - Member