Antonio L. Piña
Consultant / P.E. / Houston
Mr. Piña is a graduate of Drexel University with a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering and experience in the engineering and construction industry. He is a registered and licensed Professional Engineer in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Texas. Mr. Piña's expertise includes architectural/structural engineering with emphasis on design, construction and performance evaluation of low and midrise institutional, commercial and residential buildings.
Throughout his career, Mr. Piña has performed design work, prepared contract documents, performed quality control and structural integrity investigations as well as specified and supervised implementation of retrofit procedures for existing structures. He has further knowledge in design and development planning, site feasibility planning, strength of materials, architectural components, materials quantity estimating, cost estimating, surveying, and soil mechanics. Additionally, he had prepared and inspected bridges throughout the State of Texas following guidelines from the Federal Highway Administration and Texas Department of Transportation.
- Evaluation and condition assessments of single family residences, multi-family residences, manufacturing facilities, hotels, commercial properties, office buildings, for various reasons including water intrusion, wind damage, hail damage and foundation/soil movement.
- Verification of construction compliance with applicable building codes and contract specifications.
- Provision of budgetary construction and repair estimates.
- BS Architectural Engineer, Drexel University
- Registered Professional Engineer - Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina and Texas