Vice President, Visual Media and Technology / P.I. / Houston
A graduate of the Art Institute of Houston with emphasis in Visual Communication, Ms. Worsham is a litigation animator and illustrator whose experience spans more than 25 years. She has animated events such as vehicle accidents, train derailments, environmental contamination, construction and refinery accidents, product liability issues, as well as fire origin and cause occurrences.
Ms. Worsham utilizes state-of-the-art software to enhance video from security cameras, cellular telephones, proprietary surveillance systems, as well as video from standard DVDs and VHS formats. The software generates a report which provides information for reliably reproducing enhancement results for forensic and scientific validity. She reviews the metadata generated by digital cameras for available information embedded in the resulting photographs. Ms. Worsham has analyzed and enhanced videos in both analog and digital formats. Ms. Worsham’s enhancement projects have originated from many different sources, including footage from CCTV systems, in-car camera systems, cellular telephones, digital cameras, and YouTube videos. She has supervised 3D computer camera match-to-video analysis to show the relative locations of people and objects. After clarifying the original video, she has created slow motion and still images for review. Finally, she has experience in deposition and courtroom testimony, explaining complex information in terms understandable by juries.
- Matching 3D humanoid to deposition and surveillance video to demonstrate actual range of motion
- Enhancement of surveillance video
- Videotape events/tests with synchronize cameras. Edit synchronized video to show all cameras views on one screen.
- PowerPoint Presentations for Trial
- PowerPoint animation showing how fumes spread through a building when AC is powered off
- Spread of mold in building after flooring is removed
- Bulldozer accident demonstrating how vent on dozer blocked worker's view
- Proper installation of membrane roof
- Refinery accident depicting failure of valve and spreading vapors
- Train derailment from viewpoint of train's engineer
- Trailer overturns when driver pulls onto mound of dirt for new road construction
- A.A. - Visual Communication - The Art Institute of Houston
- Registered Private Investigator - Texas