Bradley G. Ste-Croix
Consultant / Toronto, Canada
A retired police officer, Mr. Bradley Ste-Croix served 26 years with the Toronto Police Service in Toronto Ontario as a Primary Response Officer, a Uniform Traffic Response Officer, a Detective Constable within the Criminal Investigations Bureau, and concluded his career as a member of the Collision Reconstruction Squad.
As a member of the Collision Reconstruction Squad, Mr. Ste-Croix assisted in the investigation of over 100 life-threatening or fatal collisions, while leading the reconstruction of 40 collisions.
Mr. Ste-Croix has been a recreational Drone Pilot for several years with great interest in their use in Collision Reconstruction and other applications. Mr. Ste-Croix has completed training and certification regarding drone safety and operation in controlled airspace and over bystanders. He is a licensed Advanced Operations Drone Pilot under the new federal regulation implemented in June 2019.
Education and Certifications
• Constable Training Program (Basic): Ontario Police College
• General Investigative Techniques Course: Toronto, ON
• Interview Techniques Course: Toronto, ON
• Advanced Search Warrant Course: Toronto, ON
• Ontario Major Case Management (Full): Toronto, ON
• Mobile Radar Operators Course: Toronto, ON
• At Scene Collision Investigation Course (Level II): Toronto, ON
• Technical Collision Investigation Course (Level III): Toronto, ON
• Trimble Total Station Training: Toronto, ON
• Crash Zone 9.4.0 Training (The Cad Zone, Inc.): Toronto, ON
• Collision Reconstruction Course (Level IV): Toronto, ON
• Traffic Collision Photography (TO0048): Toronto, ON
• CDR Operators & Analysis and Applications Course: Peel Region Crash Data Specialists
• Transport Canada – Advanced Operations Pilot Certificate for Small Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS), Visual line-of-sight (VLOS)