Brandon M. Holten
Consultant / MSEM, EIT / Las Vegas
Mr. Holten graduated from the University of Nevada Las Vegas with a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering and from Pennsylvania State University with an M.S. degree in Engineering Management. He has 7 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Audio/Video) and 11 years of experience in Automotive Technology (Vehicle Repair, Performance, and Customization). Additionally, Mr. Holten has performed minor studies in Commercialization of Technology, Biomechanics/Sports Kinematics, Engineering Leadership, and Innovation Management.
Mr. Holten has a diverse background through education and application with hands-on technical, public relations, sports, design engineering, process improvement, and product design. He is skilled in numerous engineering-based software packages utilized in the automotive and MEP fields, such as SolidWorks 3D, AutoCAD, REVIT 3D Building Information Management (BIM), Autodesk Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Integrated Environmental Solutions Virtual Environment (IESVE), and Autodesk Insight. He has performed design, construction administration, and project management services for over 50 commercial construction projects in the high-rise commercial and residential, casino, restaurant, commercial office, convention center, data center, event venue, healthcare, higher education, hotels, integrated resorts, mixed-use, and Native American categories. Mr. Holten has made repair to automobiles, light trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, laundry machines, garbage disposals, pressure washers, fitness equipment, commercial audio-video equipment, automotive audio-video equipment, video surveillance, computers, amplifiers, circuit board solder, steel welds, aluminum welds (MIG and TIG), plastic welds, plasma cutters, grinders, air impact tools, press machines, and various other consumer, commercial, hobby, and shop equipment.
Education and Certifications
• Pre-Engineering, A.S.: College of Southern Nevada
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: University of Nevada Las Vegas
• Engineering Management, M.S.: Pennsylvania State University
• Automotive Technology, A.A.S.: College of Southern Nevada
• Master Automobile Technician-Cars & Light Trucks: Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
• Automobile Advanced Engine Performance-Cars & Light Trucks: Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
• Environmental Protection Agency-Motor Vehicle Air-Conditioning (MVAC) Section 609 License #851344: Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
• Bosch Certified Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) Technician