Associate II / Ottawa, Canada
Mr. Thompson is a Project Coordinator in the Roofing Sciences Department. He has been involved in the roof consulting industry since 2009 and is responsible for the preparation of construction pertaining to new and retrofit construction. He assists with the preparation of draft and final copies of specifications and drawings for tender and client approval/review. Mr. Thompson provides quality assurance observations on roof replacement projects, leak investigations, and maintenance walkovers.
Education and Certifications
• Diploma, Landscape Design, Fanshawe College: London, ON
• Working at Heights Training and WHMIS in construction: CSA of Ontario
• Advanced Roofing Techniques PAQ+S: Soprema
• Secret Level (PWGSC) Security Clearance
• Reliability Status (RCMP)