Associate II / Ottawa, Canada
Mr. Sloan is a Project Coordinator in the Roofing Sciences Department. He is responsible for carrying out field investigations, gathering all information for the preparation of roof designs, and condition assessments. He is also responsible for performing site observations reviews on roof replacement projects, leak investigations, maintenance walkovers, and the preparation of related reports. Mr. Sloan has been in the roofing industry since 2013 starting as a laborer and roofer for local roofing companies gaining valuable practical experience. He joined IRC Building Sciences Group, A Rimkus Company, in 2019 as a Project Coordinator with a primary focus on roof installation quality control.
Education and Certifications
• Graduate John McCrae Secondary School: Ottawa, ON
• Working at Heights Training and WHMIS in construction: CSA of Ontario
• Advanced Roofing Techniques PAQ+S: Soprema
• Secret Level (PWGSC) Security Clearance
• Reliability Status (RCMP)