Bruce H.W. Pinkston
Special Consultant / Ph.D., P.E. / Houston
Dr. Pinkston holds a B.S. and M.S. degrees in Mechanical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Engineering, with emphasis in machine design.
He has a broad background in product and process development that has been practiced across many types and sizes of industry. He is a specialist in multi-faceted machine design with strong experience in transducer applications, fluid motion, lubrication, elasticity, kinematics and economics. Closely related but less intense efforts cover human factor analysis, component level digital design, and elastomer applications.
Employers and consulting clients have included large manufacturers of consumer products, industrial equipment companies, small manufacturers of custom machinery, and various departments within federal government. Accomplishments resulted from individual efforts and within a team project with managing directors and a support staff of direct report people.
Education and Certifications
• Engineering, Ph.D.: Case Western Reserve University
• Mechanical Engineering, M.S.: Case Western Reserve University
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: Case Institute of Technology
• Registered Professional Engineer: Texas (#71969)
• DoD “Secret” level and AEC “L” level security clearance