Field Services Manager / RRO / Cambridge, Canada
Mr. Dawson is a Registered Roof Observer (RRO) with the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC). His experience incorporates a broad range of skills including business development, leak investigation, thermographic scanning of roofs and building envelopes, UAV operations, collection of field samples for litigation purposes, site condition investigation, field information retrieval, design, project management, and cost estimating.
Mr. Dawson is responsible for a variety of company functions including client relations, site investigation, project design, quality control, field testing, data retrieval, and project management. His experience includes several property types such as government (Federal and Provincial), co-operative, hospital, commercial, industrial, institutional, multi-family residential, retail, educational, and mixed-use buildings.
Education and Certifications
• Registered Roof Observer from International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants
• Pilot Certificate for Basic UAV operations
• NFPA 472 Hazardous Materials Awareness
• NFPA 1001 Firefighter 1 and 2
• NFPA 1021 Fire Officer 1 and 2
• NFPA 1041 Instructor 1
• NFPA 1521 Incident Safety Officer
• NFPA 1002 Driver/Operator
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma: North Park Collegiate, Brantford, ON