Chris G. Harte
Principal Consultant / P.E., CXLT / Kansas City
Mr. Harte holds B.S and M.S. degrees in Mechanical Engineering and an M.S. degree in Management Science with a focus on Computer Integrated Manufacturing. He is also a licensed professional engineer in 16 states.
He has broad experience in the discipline of machine design, maintenance, and electrical controls engineering with extensive experience in machinery mechanical and electrical failure analysis.
He has broad, hands-on experience in plumbing, carpentry, welding, machine shop processes, and electrical wiring. He has extensive experience in automotive repair and restoration.
As a forensic engineer, Mr. Harte performs mechanical and electrical failure analysis on systems of all scopes and scales including appliances, industrial machinery, heavy construction, manufacturing equipment, automotive, and heavy-duty trucks. He has investigated industrial accidents and performed extensive product design, failure, and safety analyses.
Education and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: University of Missouri
- Mechanical Engineering, M.S.: University of Missouri
- Management Science, M.B.A.: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certified XL Tribometrist (CXLT)
- Registered Professional Engineer: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, North Dakota, and Minnesota
- Master Automobile Technician-Cars & Light Trucks: Automotive Service Excellence
- Master Automobile Technician-Medium-Heavy Truck: Automotive Service Excellence