Chris G. Harte
Senior Consultant / P.E., CXLT / Kansas City
Mr. Harte holds B.S and M.S. degrees in Mechanical Engineering and an M.S. degree in Management Science with a focus on Computer Integrated Manufacturing. He is also a licensed professional engineer in 16 states.
He has broad experience in the discipline of machine design, maintenance, and electrical controls engineering with extensive experience in machinery mechanical and electrical failure analysis.
He has broad hands-on experience in plumbing, carpentry, welding, machine shop processes, electrical wiring. He has extensive experience in automotive repair and restoration.
Education and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: University of Missouri
- Mechanical Engineering, M.S.: University of Missouri
- Management Science, M.B.A.: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certified XL Tribometrist (CXLT)
- Registered Professional Engineer: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, North Dakota, and Minnesota