Chris S. Allison
Senior Consultant / P.E., RCDD / Indianapolis
Mr. Allison earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Master of Science in Technology. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in the Electrical discipline, Registered Communications Distribution Designer, and a licensed Master Electrician.
While working for over 19 years in the Construction, Engineering, and Facilities Management fields, experience has been gained working as an Apprentice, Estimator, Designer, Project Manager, Director, and Professional Engineer. Having this wide variety of experience in these distinct sectors allows the opportunity to understand electrical installations from all views. Through work experience and education, the ability to systematically learn and analyze electrical installations has been routinely demonstrated.
Mr. Allison has taught Electrical Estimating and Electrical Construction Materials and Methods as an Adjunct Professor at Purdue University in the Construction Management Technology department.
Education and Certifications
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering: Purdue University at Indianapolis
• Master of Science in Technology: Purdue University at Indianapolis
• Professional Engineer in Indiana: License Number PE11011683
• Registered Communications Distribution Designer: United States Registration Number 13838
• Licensed Master Electrician: Indiana, Marion County (Indianapolis)