Cullen B. Fowler
Fire Consultant / CFEI / Oklahoma City
Mr. Fowler’s professional career spanned over 24 years as firefighter, EMT, law enforcement officer, licensed practical nurse and a fire/arson investigator. Mr. Fowler served as Law Enforcement Agent/Fire Investigator for Oklahoma State Fire Marshal’s Office and served as Undersheriff for two County Sheriff’s Offices in Oklahoma.
Mr. Fowler is an experienced investigator and has investigated hundreds of misdemeanor and felony crimes, as well as conducted more than 400 fire and explosion investigations involving commercial structures, multi and single-family dwellings, passenger and commercial vehicles, heavy equipment and fire injury and fatalities. Mr. Fowler is also an experienced fire and life safety inspector and has completed more than 400 inspections of government, commercial and state licensed facilities.
Mr. Fowler’s formal education includes a Bachelor of Health Sciences from Saint Christopher’s College of Medicine, Advanced Emergency Medical Services from Davenport University and License Practical Nursing Certificate from Carrington College. Mr. Fowler is a graduate of the Washington State Reserve Police Academy, Alaska Law Enforcement Training Academy, Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission Basic Equivalency Academy and he completed fire and arson investigation education at the National Fire Academy.
Mr. Fowler has attended numerous continuing education and specialized training to include hazardous materials, detection K-9 handler education, marine firefighting and more. Mr. Fowler is an experienced public safety instructor and has instructed courses in emergency medical services, nursing assistant education, firefighting, defensive tactics, law enforcement operations and fire investigation to public safety agencies and members of the public.
Education and Certifications
• Bachelor of Medical Sciences: Saint Christopher’s College of Medicine
• License Practical Nursing: Carrington College
• Advanced Emergency Medical Services: Davenport University
• Certified Peace Officer: Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training
• Certified Peace Officer: Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission (past)
• Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
• Emergency Medical Technician: Washington State Department of Health
• Healthcare Assistant: Washington State Department of Health
• Emergency Trauma Technician: Alaska EMS and Trauma Council
• Licensed Practical Nurse: Washington State Department of Health
• Certified Disaster Recovery Coach: Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching
• Control Tactics Instructor-Level 1: Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission
• Defensive Tactics Instructor-Level 2: Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission
• Nursing Assistant Instructor: Washington State Department of Health/Nursing
• Detection K-9 Handler Training: Canine Training Academy
• Memberships: National Association of Fire Investigators; Fraternal Order of Police