Dale C. Sullivan
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Houston
Mr. Sullivan received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington. He is a licensed professional engineer in Texas, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. He has over 40 years’ experience in engineering design and equipment specification for electrical power generation and distribution systems, industrial motor and logic control systems, water and wastewater pumping systems, and subsea production control systems.
Mr. Sullivan’s areas of expertise include computer modeling and implementation of low and medium voltage power generation systems, large and small variable frequency motor controls, motor control centers, power distribution panels, and industrial wiring and cabling. Also included are the analyses of events involving electrical equipment and systems for industrial, commercial, and residential facilities for lightning, transformer and generator failures, switchgear and distribution panels, variable frequency drives, electrical bus duct, electrocutions, appliances, and electrical fires.
- Industrial equipment failures
- Electrical panel and switchgear failures
- Electrocution evaluations
- HVAC and PTAC failures
- Single and multi-family residential wiring evaluations
- Water intrusion into electrical equipment
- Residential and commercial lightning strikes
- Site electrical investigations
- Appliance fire cause and origin analysis and investigation
- BS Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Arlington
- Registered Professional Engineer - Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas