Daniel B. Treppel
Consultant / P.E., LEED AP / Dallas/Fort Worth
Mr. Treppel received his Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Bucknell University and his Master of Engineering from Lehigh University. He is a Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Texas with experience in construction management, construction administration, and structural design.
Mr. Treppel’s expertise and experience include Property Loss Consulting for residential, commercial, and industrial structures, including but not limited to: inspections and analyses for structural failures, assessments on exterior finishes and cladding, foundations analyses and assessments, and damage assessments from moisture intrusion and leaks, windstorms, hailstorms, and fires. Mr. Treppel also provides structural engineering consulting, and catastrophe services.
• Assessing hail damage to residential and commercial buildings
• Assessing the cause and extent of damage from water intrusion
• Assessing the extent of damage from windstorms
• Assessing the extent of damage resulting from a fire
• Assessing the structural integrity of building components after a damaging event
• Investigating the cause of structural collapse or failure
Education and Registrations
B.S. Civil and Environmental Engineering – Bucknell University
M.Eng. Structural Engineering – Lehigh University
Registered Professional Engineer – Texas