Daniel B. Treppel
Consultant / P.E., LEED AP / Dallas/Fort Worth
Mr. Treppel is a civil and environmental engineering graduate of Bucknell University and a structural engineering graduate of Lehigh University. He is also a licensed professional engineer as well as a LEED Accredited Professional with experience in construction management, construction administration, and structural design.
His experience and industry knowledge includes 2 years of construction management, specializing in civil, landscape, and utilities, as well as 4 years of structural design and the corresponding construction administration, specializing in the design of all building components for high-rise residential, senior living, and office structures.
Mr. Treppel provides services in Property Loss Consulting including forensic analysis on a variety of damaging conditions, including, but not limited, to damage from windstorms, hail damage, water intrusion and damage, fire damage, foundation damage, damage from various forms of impact, and catastrophe services. Mr. Treppel also provides services in the Construction Division including forensic analysis for construction defects and disputes, including, but not limited to, damage from improper design, erection, or installation of structures ranging from single-family homes to multistory commercial and residential buildings.
Education and Certifications
• Structural Engineering, M.Eng.: Lehigh University
• Civil & Environmental Engineering, B.S.: Bucknell University
• Registered Professional Engineer: Texas #131883, Oklahoma #31270, Louisiana #43954, Florida #88082, New Mexico #25933, and Arkansas #19058
• Certified Remote Pilot for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones)
• LEED AP BD+C: USGBC 11131317-AP-BD+C