Senior Consultant / Boston
Mr. Granda holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from Michigan Technological University, a Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering, and a Master of Engineering degree in Geological Engineering from Colorado School of Mines. He is a registered professional engineer in multiple states with experience in civil engineering design, project management, construction administration, property condition assessment, dam engineering, mining, slope stability, geotechnical engineering, drainage assessment, building condition assessment, and forensic engineering.
At Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc., Mr. Granda performs a broad range of inspections and cause and origin analyses of storm-related damage, water damage, structural fire damage, construction defects and accidents, design defects, and building code evaluations.
Education and Certifications
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: Michigan Technological University
• Civil Engineering, M.S.: Colorado School of Mines
• Geological Engineering, M. Eng.: Colorado School of Mines
• Project Management, Certificate: Colorado State University
• Envision Sustainability Professional, Certificate: Institute of Sustainable Infrastructures
• NCAT Asphalt Technology, Certificate: National Center for Asphalt Technology
• Registered Professional Engineer: Colorado, Connecticut, and Massachusetts