Technician / RRO / Mississauga, Canada
After working in precision manufacturing for 10 years, Mr. Silva made a switch to the commercial roofing field. Starting off as an apprentice roofer with a large contractor, he was able to learn about many different roof systems. Later, as a site superintendent, Mr. Silva was responsible for overseeing multiple roofing crews on many large-scale roofing projects. Projects had varying degrees of complexity with some including lightweight insulating concrete, green roofs, irrigation systems, leak detection systems, and heritage building roof replacements.
Currently, Mr. Silva is a Project Manager who is responsible for roof condition assessments, specification retrievals, leak investigation, roof replacement reviews, and observations. He is a Registered Roof Observer (RRO) with the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC) and is always focused on delivering quality project for our customers.
• Construction Project Management Certificate: Humber College
• Registered Roof Observer (RRO): International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC)
• Manufacturing Engineering Certificate: Humber College
• Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Certificate: Humber College
• Tool and Die Making Diploma: Institututo de Emprego e formacao Profissional de Braga, Portugal