Consultant / ACTAR / San Antonio
Mr. Lund is an accredited traffic accident reconstructionist by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructions (ACTAR). His professional practice focuses on the areas of accident reconstruction, and has extensive education, training and experience in vehicle accident reconstruction.
While a licensed Texas Peace Officer, Mr. Lund was his department’s lead traffic investigator for accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries or death for criminal investigations. Since leaving public service he has performed accident reconstruction and analyses on hundreds of cases involving, commercial tractor/trailers, passenger vehicles, pedestrian accidents, bicycle and motorcycle collisions, and rollovers.
Education and Certifications
- Texas A&M University (130 hours of study)
- Accredited Accident Reconstructionist: Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructionists (Certification #3135)
- Advanced Collision Reconstructionist: Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
- Crash Data Retrieval Technician
- FAA Small UAS (Drone) Pilot
- Advanced Peace Officer: Texas Commission on Law Enforcement