Donald G. Moser
Senior Consultant / CFI, CFEI, CVFI / Dallas/Ft. Worth
Mr. Moser has more than 27 years of experience in the fire service. He has served as a Fire Investigator for two separate municipalities, and has served as a member of the North Tarrant County Arson Task Force, North Texas Fire Investigators Association, and Central Texas Fire Investigators Association. He was also the primary investigator and Fire Code Enforcement Officer for the Town of Westlake, Texas and most recently he served on the Board of Directors for the International Association of Arson Investigators Texas Chapter.
Mr. Moser has extensive training in fire and criminal investigations as well as response to hazardous material, nuclear, chemical, and biological and EMS incidents. He is certified through the International Association of Arson Investigators as a Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI-CFI) as well as the National Association of Fire Investigators as a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator and a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator (NAFI-CFEI & CVFI). He holds Private Investigators licenses in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Participated and coordinated logistics and joint examinations for multiple large loss investigation that include manufacturing plants, warehouses and storage facilities
- Has extensive knowledge in investigating fire losses involving residential structures of all sizes, both single and multi-family.
- Participated and coordinated large loss fire at University of Texas Southwest Medical Center involving the failure of electrical personal transport vehicles (e.g., Segway, Chariot).
- Investigation of fire losses involving Heavy Construction Equipment as well as Farm Equipment
- Investigation of fire losses involving large transport trucks (e.g., Freightliner, Peterbilt, Mack).
- Investigation of fire losses involving both gasoline- and diesel-fueled passenger cars and trucks.
- Automotive, mechanical, electrical, structural and construction disputes.
- Brush and wild land fire investigations.
- Associate in Applied Sciences in Fire Protection Technology, Tarrant County College
- Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI-CFI)
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (NAFI-CFEI)
- Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator (NAFI-CVFI)
- Licensed Private Investigator - Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.