Donald G. Moser
Senior Consultant / CFI, CFEI, CVFI / Dallas/Fort Worth
Mr. Moser is certified through the International Association of Arson Investigators as a Certified Fire Investigator (IAAI-CFI) as well as the National Association of Fire Investigators as a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator and a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator. He is also a licensed private investigator in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Mr. Moser has more than 35 years of experience in fire service and has extensive training in fire and criminal investigations as well as response to hazardous material, nuclear, chemical, biological
and EMS incidents.
He has actively served as a fire investigator for two separate municipalities the City of Bedford, TX and the Town of Westlake, TX. He has served as an active member of the North Tarrant County Arson Task Force, North Texas Fire Investigator’s Association, Central Texas Fire Investigators Association and was the primary investigator and Fire Code Enforcement Officer for the Town of Westlake, Texas.
As a forensic investigator, he investigates fire losses of various types including determining the cause and origin of fires in industrial, commercial, residential facilities and in all types of transportation-related and construction vehicles. He also evaluates fire protection systems.
Education and Certifications
• Applied Sciences, Fire Protection Technology, A.A.: Tarrant County College
• Fire and Arson Investigation Certification: Weatherford College
• SWAT Certification Training: Bedford Police Department
• Certified Fire Investigator: International Association of Arson Investigators
• Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
• Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
• Private Investigators License: Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas