Eric P. Fontenot
Consultant / P.E. CFEI / New Orleans
Mr. Fontenot graduated from Louisiana Tech University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering. He is an international licensed Professional Engineer and fire investigator.
Mr. Fontenot has over 10 years of extensive and diversified engineering in multiple industries including, industrial equipment, oil and gas refineries, upgraders and pipeline facilities, cogeneration power facilities, sawmills, paper mills, OSB manufacturing, machining, manufacturing, mining equipment and HVAC and building MEP equipment . Mr. Fontenot is well versed in crane operations and provides expert analysis and investigation of crane accidents. He has worked as project manager, project engineer, mechanical engineer and fire investigator in the industrial, commercial and residential industries.
Mr. Fontenot’s investigation of fire origin and cause includes residential, commercial and industrial structures, as well as vehicles losses.
- Boiler explosions and fires
- Water and steam system leakage
- Plumbing Failures
- HVAC failures – Residential, Commercial and Industrial equipment
- Crane and rigging failures
- Hydraulic systems and failures
- Refinery and upgrader equipment
- Pipeline facilities equipment
- Rotating equipment failures