Esther C. Hardesty
Assoicate I / Denver
Ms. Esther Hardesty has over 20 years of experience performing environmental site assessments (ESAs), property condition assessments (PCAs), construction monitoring, accessibility surveys, and other due diligence efforts throughout the United States. She has successfully managed single and multi-site projects encompassing a broad range of property types including retail, office, industrial, hospitality, multi-family, manufactured home community, assisted living, and special use, and has performed over 1,000 dual-scope projects for Freddie Mac and/or Fannie Mae.
Ms. Hardesty’s work has been used as a planning and risk assessment tool by property owners, property managers, mortgage lenders, mortgage loan servicers, and agencies. This includes identifying immediate needs at a specific point in time, the presence of problematic building materials as well as anticipating capital expenditures that will be required over a specified evaluation period based on condition, estimated useful life, and past or current operating and maintenance practices.
Education and Certifications
• Environmental Law and Policy, M.P.A.: University of Colorado at Denver, Graduate School of Public Affairs
• Business Economics, B.A.: University of California at Santa Barbara
• EPA/AHERA Asbestos Inspector: EPA/AHERA
• Residential Radon Measurement Provider: National Radon Proficiency Program
• Building Analyst: Building Performance Institute
• LEED Green Associate: U.S. Green Building Council