Gary P. Dault
Property Division Manager / P.E. / Nashville
Mr. Dault holds a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, with a technical emphasis on structural engineering. He is a registered professional engineer in 11 states and has over 15 years of consulting engineering experience.
Mr. Dault’s extensive professional civil engineering experience includes design, analysis and construction administration of projects including industrial, commercial, and residential structures, and inspection and design of municipal buildings, bridges, and roadways. He also has over 15 years of experience in building envelope systems, including curtain wall, storefront, and skylight design, analysis, fabrication, installation, and consulting. His building envelope systems experience includes the design and development of both standard and custom curtain wall systems, as well as full-scale mock-up testing and calculations of system designs.
Education and Certifications
- Civil Engineering, B.S.: Tennessee Technological University
- Professional Engineer: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- English XL-VIT Tribometer Certification: CXLT
- EPSC Level I Certification: Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Certified Structures Specialist: FEMA Urban Search and Rescue, Collapse Response