Greg J. Eberlein
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Phoenix
Mr. Eberlein holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering and is a registered professional engineer (Civil) in Arizona. His experience covers over 19 years in areas of design, engineering, procurement, engineering management, project & construction management, scheduling, cost estimating and budget control, and residential real estate entitlement.
In addition to his background as it relates to commercial and residential structures, Mr. Eberlein’s areas of expertise include: land development construction (grading, drainage, water system, sewer system, asphalt pavement, curb and gutter, and sidewalk), heavy highway construction (grading, drill and shoot, paving, culverts, and pre-cast concrete girder bridges), water and wastewater treatment plant construction (steel tank construction and rehab, concrete structures, and mechanical piping), construction vibration investigation, and investigation of wood, steel, and masonry structural members after being exposed or damaged by fire.
Mr. Eberlein has been responsible for many aspects of the design and construction management process including preliminary and final engineering, cost estimation, scheduling, jurisdictional coordination, and construction and bid administration.
Education and Certifications
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: Arizona State University
• Fire Science, A.A: Columbia Southern University
• Professional Engineer (Civil): Arizona
• Firefighter I &II: NFPA Standard 1001
• Paramedic: National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
• Incident Safety Officer: NFPA Standard 1521
• Certified Fire Inspector I: NFPA Standard 1031