Gregory R. Hora
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Los Angeles/Irvine
Mr. Hora received his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Mathematics from the University of Missouri. He has over ten years of international industry experience in building HVAC systems, large-scale piping systems, water treatment systems, PV solar power generation, and sheet metal fabrication. He has direct industry experience designing and developing water treatment products, cryogenic freezing systems, and consumer products.
Mr. Hora's expertise and experience includes assessments of plumbing and water filtration systems, HVAC systems, fire sprinkler and suppression systems, cryogenic freezing systems, and construction defect analysis representing various subcontractors, general contractors, and developers.
Representative engagements include:
- Plumbing system component failures
- Industrial equipment failures
- Consumer product failures
- Garage door and entry door failures
- Commercial and residential construction defect analysis
- Commercial / Municipal MEP, HVAC, and equipment failures
Education and Professional Organizations
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering – University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Professional Engineer (PE) - Licensed in California, Georgia, Tennessee, and Hawaii