Hasan A. Rizvi
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Atlanta
Mr. Rizvi holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology and is registered as a professional engineer in Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. He has over 14 years of professional engineering experience in the private and public sectors. Hasan’s professional engineering experience includes forensic site investigations, civil engineering design and construction, and the operations and maintenance of underground water and wastewater utility systems.
As a civil engineering professional, Mr. Rizvi has performed hundreds of residential and commercial forensic site investigations related to property insurance claims, including moisture intrusion/water damage, wind-related damage including hurricanes, and structural evaluations. Mr. Rizvi has also provided professional civil engineering consultation for the development of international airport projects, local government infrastructure, and private national clients. In addition, he served as the lead engineer for a local public municipality, overseeing public water and wastewater infrastructure, ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Education and Certifications
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: Georgia Institute of Technology
• Coursework in Civil Engineering, Florida State University
• Registered Professional Civil Engineer: Florida (PE73835), Georgia (PE046100), and Alabama (40003-E)
• Certified Home Inspector, InterNACHI (National Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
• American Society of Professional Engineers (ASCE) Miami-Dade Branch – Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Younger Member Group Chair, Awarded Young Engineer of the Year
• Certified Airfield Pavement Inspector, Florida Department of Transportation