Heather A. Smith
District Manager / CMI, ABI / New Orleans
Ms. Smith is a Certified Microbial Investigator and a Licensed Asbestos Building Inspector in both Louisiana and Mississippi. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science from Southeastern Louisiana University.
Ms. Smith has experience in environmental property assessments with completed investigations and protocols. She is licensed to collect bulk samples to confirm the presence of asbestos.
- Indoor mold and bacteria contamination
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Bulk asbestos sampling
Education and Licenses
- A.S. General Science, Delgado Community College
- B.S. Environmental Science, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Certified Microbial Investigator (CMI)
- Licensed Asbestos Building Inspector (LA, MS)