Associate I / Los Angeles/Irvine
Ms. Heather Hill holds Bachelor and Master of Science Degrees in Environmental Science. Ms. Hill has 10 years of experience in Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs) for commercial, industrial, and multi-family properties. Ms. Hill also performs property condition assessments (PCAs) and asbestos, mold, and lead-based paint sampling and inspections.
Ms. Hill is a detail-oriented Environmental Scientist, who undertakes complex assignments, meets rigid deadlines, and delivers exceptional quality of work. She possesses practical knowledge in environmental science and operates with a strong sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced setting.
Education and Certifications
• Masters of Environmental Science.: Queen Mary University of London
• Bachelors of Environmental Science.: University of Toledo
• State of California Division of Occupational Safety and Health: Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST)
• State of California Department of Public Health: Lead Sampling Technician (Certification #: 28420)
• AHERA: California Asbestos Building Inspector and California Asbestos Contractor Supervisor
• State of Nevada: Asbestos Building Inspector (License #: I-2187)
• National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP): Residential Measurement Provider (ID #: 111287 RT)
• OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER