Ian C. Whiteley
Associate Consultant / EIT / San Francisco/Concord
Mr. Whiteley received his Bachelors of Science degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from San Jose State University. He is a certified Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T./F.E.) with experience in engineering design, project management, and construction documentation.
Mr. Whiteley's expertise and experience includes cause and origin failure analysis, civil and geotechnical analysis, the evaluation and condition assessments of single family residences, commercial properties, and nuclear buildings, ADA analysis, planning, building design, construction drawings preparation and analysis, construction specifications preparation and analysis, building consultants coordination, and construction administration and support.
- Foundation analysis
- Structural failure analysis
- Commercial and residential water intrusion analysis
- Soil condition evaluations
- Post-fire structural assessments
- Commercial and residential property condition assessments
Education and Registrations
- B.S. – Civil Engineering – San Jose State University
- Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T./F.E.) – California