James G. Sprader
Associate Consultant / P.I. / New Orleans
Mr. Sprader holds an B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of New Orleans and is a certified Engineer Intern in the state of Louisiana.
He has experience in office and business management, and public records research, and over 10 years of experience conducting background investigations.
As part of his investigative background, he has successfully completed the Louisiana State Board of Private Investigator Examiners 40-hour course and passed the subsequent examination. He has extensive experience with uncovering important details and piecing together information to gain an understanding of events.
He has experience in vehicle inspections and is certified to use the Bosch© Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) system. He has knowledge of HVAC systems, machine design, and manufacturing.
Education and Certifications
• Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: University of New Orleans
• Engineer Intern: Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board
• Private Investigator License: Louisiana State Board of Examiners
• Bosch © CDR Tool Technician Certificate: Institute of Police Technology Management
• Certified Forklift Operator