James P. Foster
Fire Consultant / CFI, CFEI, CVFI / Indianapolis
Mr. Foster is a Certified Fire Investigator, a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator, and a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator.
He received his Pro Board certification through the National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications as a Fire Investigator, NFPA 1033. He has received certifications through the National Fire Academy, Public Agency Training Council, and other agencies. Mr. Foster was also a reserve officer with the Noblesville, Cicero, and the Hamilton County Sheriff Departments. He was the chief investigator with the Madison County Indiana Fire Investigation task force.
As a prior State of Indiana certified fire instructor, he has instructed courses throughout the state related to fire service topics and certification courses related to fire, investigations, firefighter, EMS, and hazardous materials.
Education and Certifications
• Certified Fire Investigator: Internal Association of Arson Investigators, Inc.
• Certified Fire Investigator: National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications(2015)
• Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
• Certified Safety Officer: State of Indiana
• Paramedic license: State of Indiana