Senior Consultant / P.E. / McAllen
Mr. Rotman received his Bachelor Degree in Engineering from the University of Connecticut. He is a Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Texas, Florida, South Carolina and Hawaii, with experience in civil engineering design, and project and construction management.
Mr. Rotman’s expertise includes: property condition assessments and construction defect analysis; assisting owners, developers, contractors and sub-contractors in diagnosing and solving building performance issues; providing expert testimony; premises liability assessments; ADA analysis; project planning; construction specification development; building consultant coordination and construction management. He has in-depth knowledge in civil and structural design and construction of steel, reinforced concrete and wood-framed structures. Projects have included large institutional and residential structures.
- Construction defects;
- Design defects;
- Building code compliance ;
- Foundation analysis and repair;
- Catastrophic structural failure;
- Roof damage and repairs;
- Storm damage to structures;
- Flooring damage and;
Education and Registration
- BS Civil/Structural/Geotechnical Engineering, University of Connecticut
- MS Financial Management, Fairfield University
- Registered Professional Engineer – Texas, Florida, South Carolina, and Hawaii
- Pre-Certified Construction Project Manager for TXDOT Large Bridge and Large Roadway Construction