Electrical Division Manager, Western Region / P.E., CFEI / Phoenix
With over 30 years of experience, Joe Nowikowski has a well-rounded background in Engineering, Construction and Management in the private sector and also in the public sector where he proudly served in the United States Air Force. He is a Professional Engineer in a number of states as well as a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator and a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator. In addition to his business experience, he is a part time College Instructor where he serves as the Lead Faculty Area Chair of the Mathematics Department.
Forensic Engineering experience includes Residential and Commercial Wiring, Medium Voltage Substations, Small Kitchen Appliances, Battery Operated Appliances, Traffic Signals, Lighting, Laundry Appliances, Large Kitchen Appliances, Aquarium Components, Power Tap, Printed Circuit Board Washer, Portable Generators, HVAC Units, Underground Wiring, Bathroom Ventilation Fans, and Service Entrance Sections. Joe has experience in both Commercial and Residential Fire and Explosion Scene Examinations. He has performed Vehicle Fire Analysis on recreational vehicles, boats, farm equipment, forklifts, passenger cars and boats.
- Jacksonville University - Master of Business Administration
- University of Missouri Columbia - Master of Science, Electrical Engineering
- University of Missouri Columbia - Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
- The Pennsylvania State University - Bachelor of Science, Mining Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer - Alaska, Arizona, Nebraska, Oklahoma, North Dakota, New Mexico, New Jersey, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming