John D. Zeirke
Senior Consultant / P.E., NAFI-CFEI, NAFI-CVFI, ACTAR / Minneapolis
Along with a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mr. Zeirke is a licensed professional engineer based in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and North Dakota with over 15 years of experience in product and system design and development with an emphasis in vehicle driveline systems and components. He is highly knowledgeable about steering, brakes, seats, restraints, and cooling. He has vast experience in gear box noise, vibration and harshness, and management thereof.
Mr. Zeirke has forensic experience in vehicle failure analysis, fire cause and origin, crash data retrieval, and reconstruction. He is also familiar with mechanical building systems, with specific experience with water pipe and valve failures.
Education and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.: Marquette University
- Licensed Professional Engineer: Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and North Dakota
- ACTAR Accredited Traffic Accident Reconstructionist – Number: 3797
- BOSCH Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) Technician
- NAFI Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator – Number: 23996-13802p
- NAFI Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator – Number: 23996-13802pv
- FAA Part 107 Certified Drone Pilot