John P. Reeves
Principal Consultant / Chicago
Mr. Reeves has 30 years of varied industry experience in Construction & Engineering Scheduling, Claims Mitigation, Delay Analysis, Delay Measurement and Construction Estimating. He is a 1987 Business Systems graduate from Northern Illinois University. His experience and industry knowledge covers matters pertaining to design, engineering, procurement, and construction directly related to scheduling, cost estimating and budget analysis.
Mr. Reeves areas of expertise include analysis of many varieties and styles of construction schedules by critical path method (CPM) as well as contractor means and methods. He has extensive experience in project scheduling & project cost controls, auditing, schedule analysis and claims support. He is proficient with As-Planned vs. As-Built, Contemporaneous Period Analysis, Time Impact Analysis, Collapsed As-Built forensic techniques described in AACE 29R-03. He has an extensive range of experience with variables concerning schedule software such as Primavera, logic, schedule specifications, work progress, delays, cost issues, and related claim issues.
- Rt 30/34 in Naperville, Illinois 14 Mil. – a Level 3 presented IDOT Claim
- I-355 & Rt 7 IL Tollway 05-7707&09, Chicago Western Suburbs, 74 Mil
- 95th Terminal Improvement, Chicago, IL, 180 Mil
- O’Hare Airport Aviation Apron & Military Parking Expansion,, Chicago, IL 13 Mil.
- I-55 Expressway 6P,7P w/Walsh Construction, Chicago, IL 38 Mil.
- O’Hare Airport Runway 14R-32L & Taxiway "T", Chicago, IL 40
- Greenline Light Rail Transportation Project, Minneapolis, MN 90 Mil.
- Chicago 911 Center with Fiber Optic Backbone, 240 Mil.
- Butterfield Rd Delays in Naperville, IL, 15 Mil.
Education and Registrations
- B.S. - Business Systems (Engineering, MIS, Business), Northern Illinois Univ., Dekalb, Illinois
- American Association of Cost Engineers International (AACEI) - Member