Jonathan D. Koller
Consultant / P.E. / Detroit
Mr. Koller earned both his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Michigan with a focus on structural engineering and material properties.
Mr. Koller is a registered professional engineer with experience in the analysis, design, investigation and re-design of structural systems for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. He has investigated the load resisting systems and building envelopes of hundreds of distressed and in progress structures—typically, to analyze existing capacity for code compliance and when required, designing potential repairs or alterations. He has developed contract documents for projects incorporating steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber structures, and has a wide range of practical construction experience.
- Structural and construction evaluations
- Construction document and code compliance evaluations
- Roof and exterior wall evaluations
- Failure analysis
- Repair recommendations
Education and Registrations
- B.S.E. – Civil and Environmental Engineering – University of Michigan
- M.S.E. – Civil and Environmental Engineering – University of Michigan
- Registered Professional Engineer – Michigan