Justin A. DeAngelis
Consultant / P.E. / Nashville
Mr. DeAngelis received his Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. He has ten years of consulting experience in civil site design, environmental and structural permitting, project coordination, budget control, infrastructure evaluation/analysis, and construction inspections for quality control.
Mr. DeAngelis’s experience includes property investigations on residential, commercial, and industrial structures, including roofs, exteriors, interiors, foundations, and structural damage assessments from storms and construction-related defects.
Representative engagements include:
- Planning, design and construction
- Residential, commercial, institutional, and manufacturing
- Site plans and foundations
- Geotechnical recommendations
- Hailstorm and windstorm damage assessment to residential and commercial roofing.
- Moisture damage assessment to wall and ceiling systems.
- B.S. Civil Engineering
- Florida State University
- TNEPSC Level II Certified
- PACP-LACP-MACP NASSCO Certification
- Nuclear Gauge Radiation Safety Training
- Professional Engineer
- West Virginia