Justin A. DeAngelis
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Knoxville
Mr. DeAngelis holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering and is a registered professional engineer in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. He is also a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control and holds a Nuclear Gauge Radiation Safety Certification, Erosion Prevention, and Sediment Control Level II certification through the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation.
He has over 13 years of consulting engineering experience, including design, analysis, and construction administration of projects including utility, industrial, commercial, and residential structures, and inspection and design of municipal buildings, pipelines, and linear infrastructure.
Mr. DeAngelis’ industry knowledge spans areas of design, engineering, procurement, engineering management, project management, structural design and evaluation, scheduling, cost estimating, and budget control. His experience also includes foundation failures, structural deficiencies, structural impact damage, roofing system failures, retaining wall distress, floor finish failures, deck failures, construction defects, and investigation and analysis on premises liability assignments, including paths of travel, construction contract compliance, and overall code and ADA compliance.
Education and Certifications
- Civil Engineering, B.S.: Florida State University
- Professional Engineer: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control: EnviroCert International, Inc.
- Nuclear Gauge Radiation Safety Certification: Troxler
- EPSC Level II: Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- TNEPSC Level II Certification: Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation