Consultant / P.E. / Miami
Mr. Li graduated from University of Miami, Florida, where he earned his B.S. degree in Architectural Engineering. He is a registered professional engineer in the states of Florida and Wisconsin, with expertise in structural design, engineering management, project management, implementing quality control, and on-site structural inspection.
Mr. Li has over 19 years of experience in:
• Overseeing projects from planning, design, and to construction phase, including new and existing construction for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings;
• Managing design teams to ensure quality of design and coordination between all disciplines; and
• Utilizing a wide range of structural materials such as reinforced concrete, steel, masonry, wood, post-tensioned slab, and pre-stressed concrete, with focus in compliance to local building codes.
In addition, he is experienced in providing on-site inspection for various structural damage, ranging from age-related building deterioration, construction defect, to engineer design error. Mr. Li is also experienced in providing reports and repair plans stating the cause, extent, and repair recommendations to remedy defects.
Education and Certification
• Architectural Engineering, B.S.: University of Miami, FL
• Registered Professional Engineer: Florida and Wisconsin