Keith H Murray
Fire Consultant / GiFireE, BA (Hons) / London
Mr. Murray’s professional career includes 29 years with Dumfries and Galloway, Staffordshire and the Scottish Fire and Rescue Services completing his Service as Station Commander. He has investigated cause and origin within the Fire and Rescue Service for over 14 years. His role involved fire investigation and explosions, gathering photographic, physical evidence, conducting investigations and documentation of onsite conditions. These investigations also included scene photography, interviewing witnesses, and evidence/data gathering. Evidence gathered allowed the preparation of oral and written reports that documented the causes of fire and or explosive incidents. This position also allowed him experience in preparing and giving expert witness testimony in Court. He has also Government National Security Clearance (SC).
Mr. Murray expertise includes
- Fire dynamics analysis and simulation.
- Fire & explosion origin and cause determinations
- Fire behavior.
- LPG and natural gas fires and explosions.
- UK Fire Safety standards and compliance.
- Product and label warning evaluations in fire related cases.
- Fire detection, response, and extinguishing systems.
- Hazardous Materials.
Includes fires and explosions involving:
- Marine vessels
Education and Registrations
- Lancaster University; BA (Hons) Degree in ‘Fire & Rescue Service Management’
- Member – United Kingdom Association of Fire Investigators (UK-AFI)
- Member – GiFireE Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE).
- Qualified Fire Investigation, Fire Service College
- Qualified UAV Commercial Pilot (Drone)
- National Examination Board (NEBOSH)
- National Accident Investigation, TDC Greater Manchester