Kenneth E. (Gene) Vogan
Principal Consultant / P.E. / Atlanta
Mr. Vogan received his Bachelor of Science degree from Pennsylvania State University. He is a registered professional engineer in Florida and Georgia, and a licensed general contractor in Florida with experience in construction, project management, and building design.
Mr. Vogan's expertise and experience includes structural design of metal building systems, government contracting, industrial construction, project management, and estimating construction costs. He has designed metal building systems for all types of commercial and industrial use including aircraft hangers, large storage facilities, and mini-storage facilities. He has had direct project management for projects for the Corps of Engineers, Armstrong World Industries, CSX Railroad, public power generating plants and major highway projects. Mr. Vogan also has extensive experience as a project manager for water and wastewater treatment plants including reverse osmosis. He also has experience in mold remediation projects which include replacement of all damaged materials. Mr. Vogan also has experience with OSHA regulations and safety plans.
- Construction accident investigation including OSHA regulations
- Construction cost estimates including new construction and repair
- Metal building failure analysis
- Construction claims analysis including delay claims
Education and Registrations
- BS Civil Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- Registered Professional Engineer – Florida, Georgia
- Certified Class A General Contractor, Florida
- OSHA Certified 10-hour Course