Fire Consultant / CFI, CFEI, CVFI / Louisville
Mr. Dunn is a Certified Fire Investigator, a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator and a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator. He has also completed the Fire/Arson Investigation course at the National Fire Academy located in Emmitsburg, MD.
Mr. Dunn retired after a 20-year career with the Kentucky State Police, 19 of which as an arson investigator at the Frankfort Post in Frankfort, KY. He was responsible for conducting fire and arson investigations in the central Kentucky area, as well as anywhere within the state that his experience and specialized training was needed. Mr. Dunn was also a Kentucky certified law enforcement instructor and has experience conducting both classroom and live fire training.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Fire Investigator: International Association of Arson Investigators, Inc.
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
- Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
- Licensed Private Investigator: Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee
- Certified Volunteer Firefighter
- Certified Law Enforcement Officer (Retired): Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Certified Law Enforcement Instructor (Retired): Commonwealth of Kentucky
- IAAI Certified Fire Investigator
- NAFI Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
- NAFI Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator
- Licensed Fire Investigator - Indiana, West Virginia
- Licensed Private Investigator - Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee