Senior Consultant / P.E. / Grand Rapids
Mr. Hasse holds a bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering and a master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering. He is a licensed professional engineer in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana.
Mr. Hasse has 20 years of professional experience in engineering design, construction, and inspection. This experience includes the areas of structural analysis (steel, concrete, wood, aluminum, and composite materials), crane and rigging, equipment anchorage, foundation design, excavation bracing/shoring, piping and pressure vessel analysis and inspection, welding engineering, code programs management, project engineering, troubleshooting, failure modes analysis, maintenance, coatings, buried piping evaluation, cathodic protection, and manufacturing.
He is a Certified Welding Inspector and a Certified Coatings Inspector.
Education and Certifications
• Civil Engineering, B.S.: Michigan State University
• Geotechnical Engineering, Graduate Certificate: University of Wisconsin Platteville
• Materials Science & Engineering, M.Eng.: North Carolina State University
• Professional Engineer: Michigan
• Certified Welding Inspector (CWI), American Welding Society (AWS)
• Level 1 Coatings Inspector, National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
• Certified Solidworks Associate, Solidworks
• Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic, Federal Aviation Administration
• Commercial Pilot, Federal Aviation Administration