Senior Consultant / CEng / London
Mr Klamut is a Chartered Structural Engineer with over 30 years’ industry experience in the Building Structures and Civil Engineering sectors. His areas of expertise include the design of complex and prestigious building structures, management and successful delivery of major structural engineering design projects and carrying out due diligence investigations. He carries out structural surveys for assessment of fire damaged buildings and wind damaged roofs, evaluates the causes of water ingress and flood damage to buildings. He investigates the causes of structural failures and building fabric defects, and the preparation of detailed designs for remedial measures. Mr Klamut’s expertise extends across many industry sectors including: industrial, commercial, retail, residential, health care, education, manufacturing, transportation and infrastructure.
Mr. Klamut is London-based with previous experience of living and working in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. He is fluent in the Polish language.
- Water ingress and flooding issues for building structures
- Assessment of structures for fire damage
- Assessment of roofs for wind damage
- Retaining wall failures
- Due diligence investigations and reviews
- Investigations into the causes of building defects
- Design of remedial measures
- Investigations into foundation subsidence
Education and Registrations
- BEng (Hons) - Civil Engineering from Kingston University, Surrey
- CEng – Chartered Engineer
- MIStrucE – Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers