Lannie J. Reaves
Fire Investigator / NAFI-CFEI / Little Rock
Ms. Reaves is a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator. Ms. Reaves has experience in both the fire service and law enforcement. Her professional career has spanned approximately 8 years thus far, and she has held positions as a firefighter, fire investigative intern, law enforcement officer, criminal investigator, and fire investigator.
As a criminal investigative detective, Ms. Reaves has conducted numerous investigations utilizing a systematic approach to gather data, collect evidence, evaluate and process evidence, conduct interviews and interrogations, and participate in suspect apprehension.
Ms. Reaves is also an experienced firefighter and was employed with career and volunteer fire departments in Arkansas. She has participated in fire-ground operations, medical emergencies, and fire investigations to determine the origin and cause of fires.
Ms. Reaves has been a fire investigator for Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc since September 2020. Ms. Reaves conducts and assists with fire investigations that include, but not limited to, residential, commercial, industrial, heavy equipment, and vehicles.
Education and Certification
• Undergraduate Studies in Criminal Justice, 60 college credit hours, University of Arkansas
• Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator, National Association of Fire Investigators
• General Certificate of Law Enforcement, Arkansas Law Enforcement Training Academy
• Fire/Arson Investigation, Arkansas Fire Training Academy
• Certificate of Law Enforcement, Southern Arkansas University Tech
• Basic Law Enforcement Training, Arkansas Law Enforcement Training Academy
• Firefighter I, Arkansas Fire Training Academy
• Firefighter II, Arkansas Fire Training Academy