Marc A. Cammack
Senior Consultant / P.E. / Louisville
Mr. Cammack received his Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
Mr. Cammack has hands on experience in industrial machine setup and commissioning, component design, root cause analysis, material and component selection, preventative maintenance, and engineering analysis. His skill areas are in plumbing system components and analysis, failures and fires relating to passenger cars, trucks, buses, utility vehicles, agricultural construction, and industrial equipment.
Mr. Cammack has complete machine system experience that includes hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems. This knowledge extends to design, installation, and maintenance of these systems. His specific experience also includes vehicle and system evaluation, failure root cause analysis, destructive and nondestructive testing.
- Vehicle system evaluation and failure analysis
- Steering and suspensions, engine and transmissions, wheels and brakes, and occupant restraints
- Evaluation of proper vehicle maintenance and service
- Mechanical equipment and machinery malfunction analysis
- Root cause analysis of machinery and equipment failures
- Component failure evaluation
- Engineering analysis of fire damage
- Destructive and nondestructive evaluation/testing
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, and electromechanical systems/ components analysis and simulation
- Plumbing systems and components
- Regulations, codes, and standards compliance - ANSI, ASAE, ASME, ASTM, DOT, UPC, ISO, OSHA, SAE