Marc A. Cammack
Senior Consultant / P.E., CFEI / Louisville / Cincinnati
Along with a B.S. degree in Agricultural Engineering, Mr. Cammack is a registered professional mechanical engineer in Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee and West Virginia. He’s also a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator, a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator, and a Certified Master Automobile Technician. He also holds certifications as an Accident Reconstruction 2 expert, Traffic Investigation 1 & 2 expert and Bosch CDR Technician.
He has 15 years experience in custom design, manufacturing, maintenance, project management, and engineering consultation. Specifically, Mr. Cammack has hands-on experience in industrial machine setup and commissioning, component design, root cause analysis, material and component selection, preventative maintenance, and engineering analysis.
Education and Certifications
• Agricultural Engineering, B.S.: University of Kentucky
• Registered Professional (Mechanical) Engineer: Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia
• Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
• Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator: National Association of Fire Investigators
• Certified Master Automobile Technician: Automotive Service Excellence