Senior Consultant / P.Eng. / Mississauga, Canada
Ms. Subero is a Professional Engineer with over 15 years of a variety of experience, which includes property condition evaluations and building repair, capital planning, preparation of specifications, tendering, construction review, project management and contract administration, reserve fund studies, and performance audits. Ms. Subero is highly experienced in all aspects of building and site construction over all disciplines. Her predominant skills include the ability to assess building components and systems in terms of performance and life expectancy, perform building investigations in a timely, efficient, orderly, practical, and impartial fashion, and provide opinions of probable costs for replacement or repairs. She has been involved in the assessment of thousands of buildings across Canada and the United States.
Education and Certifications
• PMP Certification (working on)
• Asset Validation Survey (AVS)
• Facilities Capital Planning and Management Program (VFA)
• HVAC Systems Boot Camp
• Buildingweb, 2007 – Halsall Associates Ltd.
• Project Management Boot Camp
• Building Sciences, I and II: University of Toronto
• Master in Hydrology: Madrid, Spain
• Civil Engineering, B.A.Sc.: Merida, Venezuela