Mark L. Calaway
Senior Consultant / Little Rock
Mr. Calaway is a 1992 engineering graduate of the University of Missouri S&T with Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. His professional background includes over twenty five years of experience designing J.D. Power award winning world class equipment, components and cooling systems. He is experienced in all phases of project management from concept to production in an ISO 9001 environment. He has Design for Six Sigma and DFEMA (Design Failure Modes and Effects) training.
Mr. Calaway has expertise in the design, performance, and durability testing for class 6, 7 and 8 trucks as well various types of mobile equipment (hybrid bus, skid steers, etc..) in the cooling system and power train areas. He has done operator ergonomic and visibility studies as well as hydraulic control response testing on heavy equipment. He has design experience with high pressure fittings and water jet intensifier pumps.
- Heavy and Medium Duty Truck Failures
- Heavy Equipment Failures
- Agricultural Tractors and Equipment Failures
- Diesel Engine Failures
- Hydraulic System Failures
- Consumer Product Failures
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Failures Consumer and Commercial
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering – University of Missouri S&T, Rolla, Missouri.
- Automotive Cooling System Design and Testing ALKAR Engineering
- Basic Vehicle Electrical Systems Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Basic Hydraulic Systems Milwaukee School of Engineering